27th Annual Texas Storytelling Festival
March 11, 2012
to 1 PM
321 East McKinney Street , Denton, TX
$10 - $130
The Texas Storytelling Festival runs from Thursday evening, March 8, until Sunday afternoon, March 11, at the City of Denton Civic Center. Prices for individual story concerts, and day and weekend passes are also available. Family concerts are offered all four days, and evening storytelling concerts for adults will be presented both Friday and Saturday night. Click here to see the complete schedule.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Hannah's Off the Square: $2 domestic drafts / $3 import drafts / $3 wells / half-price martinis / half-price glasses of wine
- Hooligans: $2.25 Zeigenbock drafts / $3.50 frozen drinks
- J&J's Pizza: $2 domestics, $0.50 off everthing else
- Hooligans: $1.50 wells
- The Loophole Courthouse Pub: $2.50 Mexican beers / $3.50 Cuervo margaritas
- 35 Denton's pop-up venue The Hive will soon be a permanent live music spot
- Restaurant review: Michael's Kitchen makes mediocre meals unlikely to impress or offend
- Chef Tim Love brings fine dining to the Denton Square with Queenie's Steakhouse
- Denton's Bavarian beer house, Gerhard's, gets stamp of approval from German natives
- Restaurant review: J&J's Pizza stands the test of time in Denton