2012 Greenville Avenue St. Patrick’s Day Parade
March 17, 2012
Greenville Avenue and SMU Boulevard , Dallas, TX
For the 33rd year, the St. Patrick's Day Parade will travel two miles along Greenville Avenue with floats, bands, walkers, cars, and more.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- St. Paddy's Pickle Parade in Mansfield lacked one tiny thing: a pickle
- St. Patrick's Day 2012 in Dallas: The blood, guts, unsafe food, and trash
- UPDATED: How to be smart and still have fun at Greenville Avenue St. Patrick's Day Parade
- Kids and family events in Dallas-Fort Worth, March 15-21
- Paddy-picks for St. Patrick's Day in Dallas-Fort Worth
- "Young and funky" wanted for television series filmed at Dallas' Good Records
- Brangelina release limited quantity of original rosé wine at Sigel's on Greenville
- Photos: Lumen Hotel adds swank artwork by Dallas-based artists
- New Lower Greenville restaurant HG Sply Co. takes inspiration from Paleo Diet
- Tech-savvy: 4 of the coolest gadgets in the Bush Presidential Center