2012 Greenville Avenue St. Patrick’s Day Parade
March 17, 2012
Greenville Avenue and SMU Boulevard , Dallas, TX
For the 33rd year, the St. Patrick's Day Parade will travel two miles along Greenville Avenue with floats, bands, walkers, cars, and more.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- St. Paddy's Pickle Parade in Mansfield lacked one tiny thing: a pickle
- St. Patrick's Day 2012 in Dallas: The blood, guts, unsafe food, and trash
- UPDATED: How to be smart and still have fun at Greenville Avenue St. Patrick's Day Parade
- Kids and family events in Dallas-Fort Worth, March 15-21
- Paddy-picks for St. Patrick's Day in Dallas-Fort Worth
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas begins filling Lone Star suds today
- Komali and Salum in Uptown have a new executive chef
- Photos: Beer sales have made SMU's Moody Coliseum way, way more fun
- Seafood restaurant Palapas opens on Greenville Ave with two big patios