2012 Greenville Avenue St. Patrick’s Day Parade
March 17, 2012
Greenville Avenue and SMU Boulevard , Dallas, TX
For the 33rd year, the St. Patrick's Day Parade will travel two miles along Greenville Avenue with floats, bands, walkers, cars, and more.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Big Shucks: $1.50 drafts, $2 Wine-a-ritas, $2 Tecate
- Margarita Ranch: $3 house cocktails / $3 house wines / $5 Grande Margaritas / all beers $2-2.50
- Aw Shucks Oyster Bar: $1.50 drafts, $2 Wine-a-ritas, $2 Tecate
- Becks Prime: $1 Domestic Beer, $2 Imported Beer, $4 Robert Mondavi & Cavit, $5 Starmont & La Crema
- Ozona Grill & Bar: $1 off everything, $2 wells
- St. Paddy's Pickle Parade in Mansfield lacked one tiny thing: a pickle
- St. Patrick's Day 2012 in Dallas: The blood, guts, unsafe food, and trash
- UPDATED: How to be smart and still have fun at Greenville Avenue St. Patrick's Day Parade
- Kids and family events in Dallas-Fort Worth, March 15-21
- Paddy-picks for St. Patrick's Day in Dallas-Fort Worth
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- UPDATED: Burger place Becks Prime opens third Dallas restaurant
- Recipe: Komali's ceviche de pescado takes the cooking out of ... cooking
- Q-and-A: The Grape's Danyele McPherson flips leftovers into staff's main course