Cook for a Cause Night
March 30, 2012
to 10 PM
5321 East Mockingbird Lane , Dallas, TX
Mockingbird Station and food expert Steven Doyle, of CraveDFW.com, a lifestyle site covering the latest about food and entertainment in DFW, cordially invite you to treat your taste buds to our “Cook For A Cause” guest chef night, featuring Central 214 Executive Chef Graham Dodds, from 7:30 to 10 p.m. on Friday, March 30 at Trinity Hall Irish Pub, Suite 250.
This unique evening will feature a special three-course dinner prepared by chef Dodds, tasty spirits courtesy of Trinity Hall and gift bags full of delicious goodies. The event will benefit the Texas Honeybee Guild, a nonprofit organization of local beekeepers that provides education and honeybee rescue efforts in DFW.
Tickets for the event are $30 per person and can be purchased at Cookforacause.eventbrite.com.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- "Young and funky" wanted for television series filmed at Dallas' Good Records
- Brangelina release limited quantity of original rosé wine at Sigel's on Greenville
- Photos: Lumen Hotel adds swank artwork by Dallas-based artists