May 24, 2012
2403 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
$38 - $125
In a rare concert appearance, Sony Recording Artist Kristin Chenoweth will perform songs from her latest album, Some Lessons Learned, as well as an array of her most memorable songs and Broadway show tunes, including music from Wicked, Promises, Promises, and Glee.
Produced in Nashville, the country pop album Some Lessons Learned is Chenoweth’s fourth album on Sony. Her debut album Let Yourself Go (2001) centered on show and movie musical classics including the title track, from the 1936 Fred Astaire film Follow the Fleet. It was followed in 2005 by As I Am, an album of Christian music, and in 2008, a holiday album A Lovely Way To Spend Christmas.
We heard Chenoweth speak while she was in Dallas a few months ago. Read about that here.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Deep Sushi: $3 wells, 1/2 off beer, discount sake / 1/2 off sushi
- Renfield's Corner: $1 off draughts / $1 off house drinks / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- The Londoner: $1 off all drinks
- Jake's Old Fashioned Hamburgers: $3 calls / $2 domestic bottles / $3 schooners / $2 cosmos & appletinis
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine