2012 Homegrown Music and Arts Festival
May 26, 2012
Instead of only featuring Dallas-Fort Worth bands, the third-annual event will feature some of the best artists in the entire state of Texas. The lineup includes Hayes Carll, Centro-Matic, Low Dark Hills, Robert Ellis, Octopus Project, Girl in a Coma, Ume, Ben Kweller, Eisley, Mystery Skulls, The Madisons, and Black Joe Lewis. There will also be food trucks, arts and crafts, Kidz Corner, dog park, and outdoor bars.
$17 online, $25 at the gate, free for kids 10 and under.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Centro-matic (More About this Band)
- Argonne Limit Co.
- D. Boone Free (A Ninth Grade Crime)
- Flashes and Cables
- Huge in Every City
- Janitorial on Channel Fail
Eisley (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Cadillac Bar: $1 off beer, wells and margaritas
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Deep Sushi: $3 wells, 1/2 off beer, discount sake / 1/2 off sushi
- Pegasus Favorite Five: Specialty tacos in Dallas
- Kids and family events in Dallas-Fort Worth, May 24-30
- UPDATED: HomeGrown festival expands reach, books bands outside of DFW
- Six Dallas-area festivals that make May awesome
- Concert review: Ben Kweller, Sleeper Agent, and The Orbans at Granada Theater (April 20)
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger