2012 Homegrown Music and Arts Festival
May 26, 2012
Instead of only featuring Dallas-Fort Worth bands, the third-annual event will feature some of the best artists in the entire state of Texas. The lineup includes Hayes Carll, Centro-Matic, Low Dark Hills, Robert Ellis, Octopus Project, Girl in a Coma, Ume, Ben Kweller, Eisley, Mystery Skulls, The Madisons, and Black Joe Lewis. There will also be food trucks, arts and crafts, Kidz Corner, dog park, and outdoor bars.
$17 online, $25 at the gate, free for kids 10 and under.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Centro-matic (More About this Band)
- Argonne Limit Co.
- D. Boone Free (A Ninth Grade Crime)
- Flashes and Cables
- Huge in Every City
- Janitorial on Channel Fail
Eisley (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Ten Sports Grill: $2.50 domestics / $2.50 wells / $1 off premium drafts / $2.50 frozen drinks
- Cadillac Bar: $1 off beer, wells and margaritas
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- Angry Dog: $2.50 domestics, $3.50 premium beers, $3 wine and $2.50 wells
- Truluck's: half-price food from the lounge menu
- Pegasus Favorite Five: Specialty tacos in Dallas
- Kids and family events in Dallas-Fort Worth, May 24-30
- UPDATED: HomeGrown festival expands reach, books bands outside of DFW
- Six Dallas-area festivals that make May awesome
- Concert review: Ben Kweller, Sleeper Agent, and The Orbans at Granada Theater (April 20)
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas