Armed Forces Salute with Marvin Hamlisch
May 26, 2012
Honor servicemen and women at this entertaining tribute. From Broadway show tunes, movie medleys and patriotic show-stoppers, Marvin Hamlisch will thrill the entire family!
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Dallas Symphony Orchestra (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- Primebar: $3 Texas Pints
- The Londoner: $1 off all drinks
- Adair's Saloon: $6 pitchers, $1.75 singles, $2.25 cans
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: