Ray Wylie Hubbard / James McMurtry / Wayne Hancock / Michael Donner / Grant Jones / The O’s
May 27, 2012
20400 Hackberry Creek Park Road , Frisco, TX
$10 - $15
The Dallas Observer and Spune are teaming up to bring you, FLOAT, a series of events set to take place at Hidden Cove on Lake Lewisville in conjunction with Memorial Day, July 4th, and Labor Day. During the daylong events, you’ll have the opportunity to experience the concept’s central theme: BANDS. BOATING. SWIMMING. FLOATING. Music performances will feature premiere Americana, Texas country, alt-country, folk and southern rock to go along with beer tents, food vendors, and backyard style festivities.
Tickets: $10 advance, $15 gate (All Ages)
Parking: $8 Per-Vehicle Parking Fee (applied at the gate) $5 Per-Vehicle Parking Fee (for advanced ticket buyers)
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Photos: Hindu celebration of spring, Holi, brought hundreds to colorful party
- Oak Point, Lakewood Village, Little Elm ISD cancel school board elections
- Little Elm artist inspires tattoo shops around the world
- Video: Thousands of Texas teachers start school year without jobs
- Completion of Little Elm bridge repair means better traffic flow