A-Kon Spirit Walk
May 31, 2012
400 North Olive Street , Dallas, TX
This year our theme for A-Kon 23 is the Yokai of the Japanese Spirit World. It's a parade in honor of the yokai. Come in costume and help us spread A-Kon around downtown! Meet at 7:30pm on the first floor of the convention center to check-in. The Walk will start at 8pm sharp. We can’t wait to see you all, and see all the great costumes!
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday