November 1, 2012
2403 Flora Street , Dallas, TX
$10 - $65
Hailed as one of her generation’s great pianists, Olga Kern began her career a decade ago with a gold-medal performance at the Eleventh Van Cliburn International Piano Competition in 2001. With her vivid stage presence, passionately confident musicianship and extraordinary technique, the striking young Russian pianist continues to captivate fans and critics alike. Olga was born into a family of musicians with direct links to Tchaikovsky and Rachmaninoff and began studying piano at 5. In Dallas, her recital will include breathtaking works by Beethoven, Chopin, Liszt and Schumann.
Information submitted by a PegNews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- West End Pub: $3 wells / $3-5 draft pints / $4.25 margaritas / $3.50 wine / $4 craft beer of the month pint
- Ten Sports Grill: $3 top ten martinis / $2 mimosas / $2.50 frozen margaritas
- Manny's Uptown Tex-Mex Restaurante: $4.25 house margaritas / $2.75 domestics / $3 imports
- St. Pete's Dancing Marlin: $2.50 domestics / $3.50 wells / $1 off wines
- Stoneleigh P: $2.75 drafts, $3.50 wells
See more events classified as:
- With Dallas Farmers Market not under city control, what happens to Pecan Lodge?
- Venue review: Three Links in Deep Ellum slings craft beer and rockin' atmosphere
- Design District's PakPao Thai Food opens June 21
- First look: Artisan shop Weekend Coffee opens Wednesday inside Joule Hotel
- Dave Chappelle headlines Oddball Comedy festival in Dallas