Viva Dallas Burlesque - Dirty Politics
November 2, 2012
Viva Dallas Burlesque, the largest burlesque show in Texas, always happens the first Friday of every month and our November show is Dirty Politics! Join us as we parody all things political, from Sarah Palin to Michelle Obama and everything in between. These silly, sexy takes on politics are sure to have you laughing the night away.
The show features Roxie Moxie and Sassy Delure from Austin, as well as local favorites Donna Denise, Miss Malicious, Iris Le’Mour, Vivienne Vermuth and many more! In this show you can expect classic beauty, high energy, comedy, and new spins on an old tradition creating a compelling mix of titillation and humor to entice audiences of a new generation.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
See more events classified as:
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- "Young and funky" wanted for television series filmed at Dallas' Good Records
- Photos: Lumen Hotel adds swank artwork by Dallas-based artists