Viva Dallas Burlesque - Dirty Politics
November 2, 2012
Viva Dallas Burlesque, the largest burlesque show in Texas, always happens the first Friday of every month and our November show is Dirty Politics! Join us as we parody all things political, from Sarah Palin to Michelle Obama and everything in between. These silly, sexy takes on politics are sure to have you laughing the night away.
The show features Roxie Moxie and Sassy Delure from Austin, as well as local favorites Donna Denise, Miss Malicious, Iris Le’Mour, Vivienne Vermuth and many more! In this show you can expect classic beauty, high energy, comedy, and new spins on an old tradition creating a compelling mix of titillation and humor to entice audiences of a new generation.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- DFW reality TV stars to perform in Dallas Arboretum series
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy