Day of the Dead Celebration
November 2, 2012
223 W. Jefferson Blvd. , Dallas, TX
Dia de los Muertos (Day of the Dead) is a Mexican holiday on November 1 and November 2 when families honor the lives of loved ones who have died. Oak Cliff Cultural Center hosts a neighborhood celebration with performances by Latin dance companies Alegre Ballet Folklorico and Cuicani in Xochitl. A traditional altar will be on display to which community members can contribute remembrances.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Bite City Grill expected to open in Fort Worth's West Seventh district this month
- See new Toadies documentary Monday at the Kessler
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas
- Review: Kessler Cookie Company will keep you coming back for more
- Bruce Springsteen will play massive, free show in Dallas on Final Four weekend