Hangman’s House of Horrors 2012
November 3, 2012
2300 West Freeway , Fort Worth, TX
$25 - $35
In 2012, Hangman's House of Horrors will celebrate its 24th year. To date, the house has entertained more than half a million victims and donated more than $1.7 million to local charities.
In addition to the classic Hangman's House of Horrors tour, which is more than half an hour long, there are three side attractions: McDagenville, The Labyrinth and 3-D Wonderland. There are also live bands, karaoke, a Euro-bungee, laser tag, festival activities, novelties, concessions and more.
Admission is $25. Fast passes are $35. Parking is free.
Student Nights - September 21-29: Show your Student I.D. for an extra $1 off the price of a ticket.
Thrill the World - 2 p.m. October 27: Witness as hundreds of zombies dance to “Thriller” and try to break the world record.
Scaredy Cat Night - 4:30 to 6:30 p.m. October 28: Half the price, half the scare. Lights up and family friendly. Admission is just $10 for all four attractions.
Flashlight Night - 7 to 10 p.m. October 28: Travel through a completely dark Hangman’s armed with only one small flashlight per group.
Two for One Night - October 29
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Theater review: In the Heights is a lovely musical that dives deep into Latino culture
- Theater review: Experience love, triumph, and failure with In the Heights
- Theater review: Stage West's Stones in his Pockets brings high-energy laughs
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth
- Video: Throwback drive-in movie theater now open in Fort Worth