Festival at the Switchyard
November 3, 2012
to 11 PM
Main Street and Broadway , Carrollton, TX
In addition to the exciting concerts, arts and crafts, and great food and beverages; festival goers will be able to visit the unique restaurants and shops surrounding the Downtown Square. Live entertainment, interactive games, and activities for children of all ages are planned, including bungee trampolines, a zip line and more.
Radio Disney Rocking Road Show 11 a.m.
Flag Ceremony 1 p.m.
Dallas Tap Dazzlers 1:10 p.m.
John Wehlage 1:30 p.m.
Bri Bagwell 2:15 p.m.
Asleep at the Wheel 3:30 p.m.
Thunder Road 5 p.m.
Mickey and the Motorcars 6:30 p.m.
Sister Hazel 8 p.m.
Lifehouse 9:30 pm.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Firefighters battle paper fire in 100-degree weather
- New kayaking company offers adventures on the Trinity
- Theater review: Accompany a father on a journey between religion and culture in Fiddler on the Roof
- Police seek information about July 6 fatality on I-35E in Carrollton
- Photos: Volkswagens compete for "best display of rust" and "best survivor"