Festival at the Switchyard
November 3, 2012
to 11 PM
Main Street and Broadway , Carrollton, TX
In addition to the exciting concerts, arts and crafts, and great food and beverages; festival goers will be able to visit the unique restaurants and shops surrounding the Downtown Square. Live entertainment, interactive games, and activities for children of all ages are planned, including bungee trampolines, a zip line and more.
Radio Disney Rocking Road Show 11 a.m.
Flag Ceremony 1 p.m.
Dallas Tap Dazzlers 1:10 p.m.
John Wehlage 1:30 p.m.
Bri Bagwell 2:15 p.m.
Asleep at the Wheel 3:30 p.m.
Thunder Road 5 p.m.
Mickey and the Motorcars 6:30 p.m.
Sister Hazel 8 p.m.
Lifehouse 9:30 pm.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Micky and the Motorcars (More About this Band)
- Dessert review: Carrollton's new Caffé Bene syncs Korean and European flavors in perfect symmetry
- Theater review: Firehouse Theatre's production of Nunsense was low-energy, mangled nonsense
- Man gets life term for killing 10-year-old in Carrollton
- R.L. Turner students back in class after bomb scare
- Wilmer resident charged with Carrollton murder