Etsy Denton Handmade Harvest 2012
November 3, 2012
to 4 PM
400 East Hickory Street , Denton, TX
Have a cool Yule by shopping Etsy Denton’s market where you can buy local, support small businesses and find vintage goodies. More than 40 merchants will offer clothing, jewelry, accessories, home goods, items for kids and babies, fine art, furniture, paper goods and ceramics. There will also be an “honor bar” where guests can grab snacks in exchange for donations, which are accepted on the honor system. The first 50 shoppers at the event will receive a goody bag with coupons and other items from participants.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Greenhouse Restaurant and Bar: $3 house wine by the glass
- Hooligans: $1.50 wells
- Hooligans: $2.25 Zeigenbock drafts / $2 kamikaze's / $2.25 Coors Orginal drafts
- J&J's Pizza: $2 domestics, $0.50 off everthing else
- Hannah's Off the Square: $2 domestic drafts / $3 import drafts / $3 wells / half-price martinis / half-price glasses of wine
- Jazz band Snarky Puppy returns to DFW this week for first time since Grammy
- Mike Modano launched new craft beer in Denton
- Undead apply here: Electric Zombie Run seeks racers and zombies
- Theater review: The Color Purple at Denton Community Theatre lacks depth and direction
- Sky's the limit: Denton planetarium caters to young audiences this summer