Etsy Denton Handmade Harvest 2012
November 3, 2012
to 4 PM
400 East Hickory Street , Denton, TX
Have a cool Yule by shopping Etsy Denton’s market where you can buy local, support small businesses and find vintage goodies. More than 40 merchants will offer clothing, jewelry, accessories, home goods, items for kids and babies, fine art, furniture, paper goods and ceramics. There will also be an “honor bar” where guests can grab snacks in exchange for donations, which are accepted on the honor system. The first 50 shoppers at the event will receive a goody bag with coupons and other items from participants.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Hooligans: $1.25 Zeigenbock drafts / $1.25 Shiner drafts / $3.50 Texas Teas
- Sweetwater Grill and Tavern: $ domestic bottles
- J&J's Pizza: $2 domestics, $0.50 off everthing else
- Hannah's Off the Square: $2 domestic drafts / $3 import drafts / $3 wells / half-price martinis / half-price glasses of wine
- Sweetwater Grill and Tavern: $2 Cuervo shots
- 35 Denton's pop-up venue The Hive will soon be a permanent live music spot
- Restaurant review: Michael's Kitchen makes mediocre meals unlikely to impress or offend
- Chef Tim Love brings fine dining to the Denton Square with Queenie's Steakhouse
- Denton's Bavarian beer house, Gerhard's, gets stamp of approval from German natives
- Restaurant review: J&J's Pizza stands the test of time in Denton