Latino Arts Festival
November 4, 2012
to 5 PM
West Davis Street and North Bishop Avenue , Dallas, TX
This family-friendly arts party in the Bishop Arts District is presented by Domingo Garcia, WordSpace, Latino Cultural Center and MFA Gallery. It includes performances by musical acts Mariachi Quetzal, Feliz Flores and DJ Guero and literary artists Carlos Salas, Opalina Salas, Joaquin Zihuatanejo, Natasha Carrizosa and Ricardo Garza. There will also be a children's story time with Dallas City Council member Delia Jasso and more than a dozen tents with exhibits and activities.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Mariachi Quetzal (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Homegrown hopmasters debut new beers at Brew Riot in Oak Cliff
- Comedy review: Hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu