Major League Gaming Dallas Fall Championship
November 4, 2012
to 9 PM
650 S. Griffin St. , Dallas, TX
$35 - $280
The world’s largest competitive video game league returns to Dallas with a pre-release tournament of Halo 4 during which hundreds of four-person teams will compete for $40,000 in prizes. Spectators can watch the bouts on video screens, which will also show tourneys for StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty, League of Legends, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Mortal Kombat and PlayStation All Stars. There will also be game demos, vendor booths and meet-and-greets with professional players.
Spectator passes are $35. Competitor passes are $50 to $280 depending on game.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger