Major League Gaming Dallas Fall Championship
November 4, 2012
to 9 PM
650 South Griffin Street , Dallas, TX
$35 - $280
The world’s largest competitive video game league returns to Dallas with a pre-release tournament of Halo 4 during which hundreds of four-person teams will compete for $40,000 in prizes. Spectators can watch the bouts on video screens, which will also show tourneys for StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty, League of Legends, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Mortal Kombat and PlayStation All Stars. There will also be game demos, vendor booths and meet-and-greets with professional players.
Spectator passes are $35. Competitor passes are $50 to $280 depending on game.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Brooklyn Jazz Cafe (Closed): $1 drinks
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $3.50 margaritas, $4 wells
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, $12 buckets of beers
- Luna De Noche: $4 house margaritas / $3 wells / $4 martinis / $3 house wines
- With Dallas Farmers Market not under city control, what happens to Pecan Lodge?
- Venue review: Three Links in Deep Ellum slings craft beer in a rockin' atmosphere
- Design District's PakPao Thai Food opens June 21
- First look: Artisan shop Weekend Coffee opens Wednesday inside Joule Hotel
- Dave Chappelle headlines Oddball Comedy festival in Dallas