Major League Gaming Dallas Fall Championship
November 4, 2012
to 9 PM
650 South Griffin Street , Dallas, TX
$35 - $280
The world’s largest competitive video game league returns to Dallas with a pre-release tournament of Halo 4 during which hundreds of four-person teams will compete for $40,000 in prizes. Spectators can watch the bouts on video screens, which will also show tourneys for StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty, League of Legends, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Mortal Kombat and PlayStation All Stars. There will also be game demos, vendor booths and meet-and-greets with professional players.
Spectator passes are $35. Competitor passes are $50 to $280 depending on game.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas
- Hoffbrau Steaks: $2 beer on tap
- One Eyed Penguin: $5 any flavor of Three Olives brand vodka
- Cadillac Bar: $1 off beer, wells and margaritas
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day