Movies at Sundown
November 7, 2012
3520 Greenville Ave. , Dallas, TX
Dallas Film Society, Sundown at Granada, the Dallas Observer and Stella Artois bring a new weekly film series this fall. Each Wednesday at 8 p.m. on the Sundown's rooftop overlooking Greenville Avenue, they'll present a gutsy modern classic, while you can enjoy their great farm-to-table menu (with some fantastic vegan dishes) and sip on a Stella or two. Best of all, the movies are free.
October 3: FEAR AND LOATHING IN LAS VEGAS
October 10th: DAZED AND CONFUSED
October 17th: TRAINSPOTTING
October 24th: SID AND NANCY
October 31st: THE LOST BOYS
November 7th: ALMOST FAMOUS
November 14th: THE BIG LEBOWSKI
November 21st: GARDEN STATE
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Photos: Sarah Jessica Parker shows off fancy footwear Sunday in Dallas
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- New growler shop in East Dallas now open
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Komali and Salum in Uptown have a new executive chef