Sammons Jazz: Blues, Horns, and Voices
November 7, 2012
to 10 PM
3630 Harry Hines Boulevard , Dallas, TX
$35 - $40
The third concert of the Fall Sammons Jazz Season kicks off with drummer Duane Durrett fronting his group - Mack Goldsbury, Duane Durrett & The Texas Connection. This ensemble honors the legendary collaboration of Johnny Hartman and John Coltrane and will feature Mack Goldsbury on saxophones and flute, Victor Cager on vocals, Kelly Durbin on piano, and Lou Harlas on bass. The Ryan McCullough Quartet Featuring Victor Cager and Tatiana Mayfield takes you into the second set celebrating the blues with Ryan McCullough--from Corner Pocket, the ultimate Swing Combo-- leading on saxophones & clarinet. He is backed by the hard-swinging rhythm section composed of Clark Erickson on piano, Lynn Seaton on bass, and Andrew Griffith on drums. Accompanying the band will be vocalists Victor Cager and Tatiana Mayfield.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Ginger Man: $1 off most pints and talls
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- Renfield's Corner: $1 off draughts / $1 off house drinks / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Asador: $4 Draft Beer, $6 House Wine, $6 Select Specialty Cocktails
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
See more events classified as:
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million
- Comedy review: Hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial