Peruvian Film Festival
November 7, 2012
2600 Live Oak Street , Dallas, TX
In collaboration with the Consulate General of Peru, the LCC will present a series of contemporary films from Peru. This series will feature award-winning films from the Andean nation in South America. This program is part of the LCC’s expanded focus on Latin American culture.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Adair's Saloon: $6 pitchers, $1.75 singles, $2.25 cans
- TePheJez (Closed): changes weekly
- Renfield's Corner: $1 off draughts / $1 off house drinks / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- Press Box Grill: $4 Crown & Down special
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day