Peruvian Film Festival
November 7, 2012
2600 Live Oak Street , Dallas, TX
In collaboration with the Consulate General of Peru, the LCC will present a series of contemporary films from Peru. This series will feature award-winning films from the Andean nation in South America. This program is part of the LCC’s expanded focus on Latin American culture.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- Wild Salsa: $3.50 all beers, $4 wells, $4 margaritas, $12 buckets of beers
- McKinney Avenue Tavern: $1 off
- Deep Sushi: $3 wells, 1/2 off beer, discount sake / 1/2 off sushi
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger
- Concert review: Crowds go crazy for diamond-in-the-flesh Lorde in Dallas