November 8, 2012
Winner of a 2010 Edgerton Foundation New American Play Award
When novelist Franklin Woolsey dies mid-sentence, his final novel continues to be written through his ever-faithful secretary, Myra. Attacked by skeptics, the press and Woolsey's jealous widow, Myra sets out to prove she is more than just an artful forger. Is she trying to steal Woolsey's legacy, or might she truly possess a gift the world can't understand?
Thursday 7:30pm - $20-$25
Friday 8:00pm - $25-$30
Saturday 3:00pm - $20-$25
Saturday 8:00pm - $25-$30
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Reata: $1 off wells / $1 off longnecks / $3 margaritas
- Ferre Ristorante & Bar: $3 drafts, $3 wells, $5 house wine
- Paddy Red's Irish Pub: $3 wells, $2.75 pints, $5 pitchers, $3.25 Long Islands
- T&P Tavern: $2 domestic bottles; $2.75 wells; $4 select wines; $2.75 Bloody Mary Bar, Sangria, Mimosas, Margaritas
- Ojos Locos Sports Cantina: $1.95 domestic draft pints, half-price margaritas and mojitos, $1 off bottled cerveza, $2 off 60oz Balones, $5 off 100oz Balones
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- Chef Tim Love: Despite Lonesome Dove fire, "we will reopen stronger"