November 8, 2012
Winner of a 2010 Edgerton Foundation New American Play Award
When novelist Franklin Woolsey dies mid-sentence, his final novel continues to be written through his ever-faithful secretary, Myra. Attacked by skeptics, the press and Woolsey's jealous widow, Myra sets out to prove she is more than just an artful forger. Is she trying to steal Woolsey's legacy, or might she truly possess a gift the world can't understand?
Thursday 7:30pm - $20-$25
Friday 8:00pm - $25-$30
Saturday 3:00pm - $20-$25
Saturday 8:00pm - $25-$30
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Fox and Hound English Pub & Grille: $2 Domestic Beer of the Month, $3 Import/Craft Beer of the Month, $4 Select U-Call-Its
- Taverna: $3 Well Drinks, Draught Beer, Bellini, House Red & White Win
- Ruth's Chris Steak House: $7 cocktails / $7 wines
- Ferre Ristorante & Bar: $3 drafts, $3 wells, $5 house wine
- Embargo: $2 domestics, $2.50 wells, $3 margaritas, $5.75 mojis
See more events classified as:
- Totally RAWsome photos of WWE Raw in Fort Worth
- Video: Throwback drive-in movie theater now open in Fort Worth
- Concert review: The Band Perry's tender lyrics were overpowered by loud music at Billy Bob's Texas
- Several DFW bands announced for Dia de los Toadies in Fort Worth
- Theater review: Technophiles must flock to Amphibian Stage Production's The Agony and the Ecstacy of Steve Jobs