Fare in the Square
November 8, 2012
to 2 PM
1627 Pacific Avenue , Dallas, TX
Thanks-Giving Square’s popular Fare in the Square features food trucks at lunch every Wednesday and Thursday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. in June, July and August. Lunchtime festivities include music and a variety of food options provided by Dallas’ top food trucks at one of the oldest parks in downtown Dallas. This weekly event celebrates the Giving of Thanks and the revitalization efforts of Thanks-Giving Square. Performances and music will vary by date, but will include a variety of local musicians, DJs and dance groups. Amongst the entertainment, at least four popular food trucks will be parked at Thanks-Giving Square selling and serving lunch. The food trucks vary but will include favorites like Bombay Chopstix, Ruthie’s Rolling Café, So Cal Taco, Nammi, Cup Cakin, and many more.
The Square welcomes visitors with open arms and encourages guests to take advantage of the park as a lovely place to enjoy lunch and take a break from the bustle of downtown Dallas. This is also a wonderful opportunity to learn about the history of Thanks-Giving Square, and guests are invited to explore the property, including a tour of the Chapel and museum.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Fedora Northern Italian: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3.50 long island iced teas, $4.50 premium wells / $6 pizzas
- Gator's Croc & Roc: $2.75 domestic drafts, $2 off frozen drinks / 1/2 price appetizers at the bar
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- The Mason Bar: $3 Draughts, $4 Calls, $5 House Wine and Champagne, half-price burgers and share plates
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas