Fungi Girls / The Longshots / Oddlots / Street Arabs / DJ Son of Stan
November 8, 2012
2736 West Sixth Street , Fort Worth, TX
$5 - $10
Fortlive.com Wrecks Lola's Showcase started in August of 2012 in conjunction with the Fort Worth Music Co-Op, a local musicians networking non-profit organization. In less than 4 months time, this monthly showcase has become one of Fort Worth's most popular events, drawing sweltering crowds to Lola's Saloon and putting the spotlight on some of the best new bands in North Texas. With proceeds of each show going to the Fort Worth Music Outreach, a non-profit which provides free music instruments and instruction to more than two dozen at-risk local youths, this event is a great thing for the local community and for fans of live music in North Texas.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Fungi Girls (More About this Band)
Here are some nearby...
- Capital Bar: $2.75 Domestics, $3.25 Imports, $1 off cocktails & wine
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood (Fort Worth): $2 off drinks / $5 special cocktails / $5 wines by the glass
- Chuy's: $2.75 domestic beers, $3.95 house margaritas, $7.50 house Texas martinis
- Poag Mahone's Irish Pub: $1.75 wells, $1.75 drafts
- Gloria's: $3 house margaritas, $3 domestic beer, $3 mojitos, $3 sangria, $3.50 imports, $5 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $5 Meltdowns
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- Chef Tim Love: Despite Lonesome Dove fire, "we will reopen stronger"