Eat, Drink & Beat Breast Cancer
November 8, 2012
The following event, hosted by Chef Gorji, owner of Canary By Gorji, and Dr. Alison Laidley, is part of a culinary campaign to help raise funds for the non-profit Laidley's Ladies and Gentlemen. A portion of the proceeds of this event, as well as the sale of Gorji Gourmet Specialty Product Packages, benefit the mission of Laidley's Ladies Foundation to assist under-funded families in achieving excellent breast cancer care.
$125 four-course dinner with four wines. Price includes tax and gratuity.
The Texas wine-themed dinner will feature Susan Auler, owner of Fall Creek Vineyards located in the Texas Hill Country and a paired menu created with fresh, local ingredients from the Lone Star State.
Pre-payment required. Please call (972) 503-7080. For more information, visit CanaryByGorji.com.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Sherlock's Pub: $2.25 wells, $2.25 select domestic drafts, $2.75 house wine, $8 select domestic pitchers, $9 Shiner and Michelob Ultra pitchers
- Blue Mesa Grill: $2.25 draft beer, $4 wells, $4 large blue margaritas, $4 mojitos, $4 martinis, $4 house wine, $4 sangria blue swirl, $4 sangria
- Chili's Grill & Bar: $2.25 (16 oz) & $3.25 (23 oz) domestic drafts, $3.99 margaritas, $2.50 wells, $3 house wine
- Stadium Cafe: $15 bucket of beer / $3.50 Bloody Mary's and Mimosas
- T.G.I. Friday's: $2.50 Red Stripes
- Photos: Vintage aircraft wowed families at Cavanaugh Flight Museum's Fall Fly Days
- Casting call: GSN's American Bible Challenge seeks holy braniacs
- Theater review: WTT's Red Hot Patriot sizzles with wit and wisdom
- Eat your way through Addison Oktoberfest 2013 with this food guide
- Polka Dot Bakery in Addison offers sweets, lunch, and wine