Eat, Drink & Beat Breast Cancer
November 8, 2012
The following event, hosted by Chef Gorji, owner of Canary By Gorji, and Dr. Alison Laidley, is part of a culinary campaign to help raise funds for the non-profit Laidley's Ladies and Gentlemen. A portion of the proceeds of this event, as well as the sale of Gorji Gourmet Specialty Product Packages, benefit the mission of Laidley's Ladies Foundation to assist under-funded families in achieving excellent breast cancer care.
$125 four-course dinner with four wines. Price includes tax and gratuity.
The Texas wine-themed dinner will feature Susan Auler, owner of Fall Creek Vineyards located in the Texas Hill Country and a paired menu created with fresh, local ingredients from the Lone Star State.
Pre-payment required. Please call (972) 503-7080. For more information, visit CanaryByGorji.com.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- The Quarter Bar & Grill: $3 Monopolowa
- BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse: $1 off wells / 1/2 off mini-pizzas, $2 off appetizers
- Stadium Cafe: $2.50 domestic drafts
- Chaucer's: $2 Sake, $2 Domestic Beer Bottles, $3 Japanese Beer 12 oz., $4 Margarita, $5 House Wine By Glass
- Blue Mesa Grill: $2.25 Miller Lite, $2.75 Dos Equis, $4 wells, $4.50 house margaritas / 4:30pm - 8:30pm: free quesadillas bar
- Nia Vardalos of My Big Fat Greek Wedding talks parenting in Dallas
- Theater review: Locally written Sons of Bennett is an ambitious, but flawed, effort
- Will the Andersons put their $1.5 million estate on the market after a high-profile split?
- No game: Dallas has the second lowest amount of sex in the U.S.
- Theater review: The Futility of Hope could be a landmark play if it took itself more seriously