Eat, Drink & Beat Breast Cancer
November 8, 2012
The following event, hosted by Chef Gorji, owner of Canary By Gorji, and Dr. Alison Laidley, is part of a culinary campaign to help raise funds for the non-profit Laidley's Ladies and Gentlemen. A portion of the proceeds of this event, as well as the sale of Gorji Gourmet Specialty Product Packages, benefit the mission of Laidley's Ladies Foundation to assist under-funded families in achieving excellent breast cancer care.
$125 four-course dinner with four wines. Price includes tax and gratuity.
The Texas wine-themed dinner will feature Susan Auler, owner of Fall Creek Vineyards located in the Texas Hill Country and a paired menu created with fresh, local ingredients from the Lone Star State.
Pre-payment required. Please call (972) 503-7080. For more information, visit CanaryByGorji.com.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Blue Mesa Grill: $2.25 draft beer, $4 wells, $4 large blue margaritas, $4 mojitos, $4 martinis, $4 house wine, $4 sangria blue swirl, $4 sangria
- Gloria's: $3 domestic beer, $3.50 imports, $4 house margaritas, $4 mojitos, $4 sangria, $5 swirls, $5 strawberry margaritas, $5 mango margaritas, $5 house wine, $6 Meltdowns
- Arthur's Prime Steaks and Seafood: $4 house wines; $1 off wells, calls, and premiums
- Dream Cafe: 1/2 off beer and wine
- Texas de Brazil Churrascaria: $3 wine / $3 caipirinha
- Watch the Academy Awards in style in Dallas
- Cheesy Italian restaurant springs up near the Galleria
- Photos: $900,000 beauty near Tony Romo's house up for grabs
- Review: For a fun night of theatre, Tom Sawyer is a must-see
- Theater review: Isaac’s Eye examines mortality through the perspective of a genius