Klyde Warren Park Designer James Burnett
presented by Dallas Architecture Forum
November 8, 2012
to 8:30 PM
3699 McKinney Avenue , Suite 100 , Dallas, TX
$5 - $20
Award-winning landscape architect James Burnett, the designer of Klyde Warren Park, will speak Thursday, November 8. The lecture will start at 7 p.m. with a complimentary reception beginning at 6:15 pm. Tickets are $20 for general admission and $5 for students (with ID). Tickets can be purchased at the door before the lecture. No reservations are needed to attend Forum lectures. Dallas Architecture Forum members receive free admission to all regular Forum lectures as a benefit of membership, and AIA members can earn one hour of CE credit for each lecture. For more information on the Dallas Architecture Forum, visit www.dallasarchitectureforum.org or call 214-764-2406.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Malai Kitchen: $3 mimosas / $5 Bloody Marys
- Renfield's Corner: $1 off draughts / $1 off house drinks / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- Texas Land & Cattle Steakhouse: $2 drinks, $3.50 margaritas, $3.50 sunset cosmos / 1/2 off appetizers
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood (Dallas): Tasting Tuesday: Complimentary pours of white and red wine selections of the week.
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre