Jones Family Wine Dinner
November 8, 2012
777 Main Street , Fort Worth, TX
Jones Family is featuring a multi-vintage wine dinner progressing from their very first 1996 vintage to their current 2009 release.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Paddy Red's Irish Pub: $3 wells, $2.75 pints, $5 pitchers, $3.25 Long Islands
- Scat Jazz Lounge: $2.50 Texas beers, $2.50 domestic beers, $3.50 wells, $5 house martinis, $5 specialty martinis
- Ojos Locos Sports Cantina: $1.95 domestic draft pints, half-price margaritas and mojitos, $1 off bottled cerveza, $2 off 60oz Balones, $5 off 100oz Balones
- Jake's Hamburgers: $3 calls / $2 domestic bottles / $3 schooners / $2 cosmos & appletinis
- Taverna: $3 Well Drinks, Draught Beer, Bellini, House Red & White Win
- Salsa Limón opens artsy storefront across from Fort Worth Modern
- Theater review: Explore 1920s love and lust in Knock Me A Kiss at Jubilee Theater
- Photos: Fort Worth residents Rock the River at lively outdoor event
- Theater review: Fool for Love is a complicated love story propelled by great acting
- Theater review: Dive into the urban Renaissance of Harlem in Knock Me A Kiss