Burying Our Father: A Biblical Debacle
November 8, 2012
The supremely talented performing artists Fred Curchack and Laura Jorgensen bring their latest collaboration to Undermain Theatre. In this fantastical tale, Isaac and Ishmael meet to bury their father Abraham in the cave that has become one of the most revered and violently contested holy sites in history. In typical Curchack-Jorgensen fashion, the show features a mix-up of drama, comedy, music, dance, and light-and-shadow magic.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
See more events classified as:
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million