Lone Star Film Festival - A Conversation with John Hawkes
November 8, 2012
220 East Third Street , Fort Worth, TX
LSFF 2007 attendee and 2012 Maverick Award Recipient John Hawkes has acted in some of the most celebrated independent films and television series of the last decade including Me and You and Everyone We Know, Winter’s Bone, Martha Marcy May Marlene and Deadwood. With the upcoming film The Sessions, Hawkes turns in another Oscar buzzed performance as a wholly different character from the one that earned him his first nomination as Teardrop in Winter’s Bone. Hawkes discusses a career that has earned him a reputation as among the most hardworking, brave and versatile of any actor working today.
Information from the festival's website
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Jake's Hamburgers: $3 calls / $2 domestic bottles / $3 schooners / $2 cosmos & appletinis
- Embargo: $2 domestics, $2.50 wells, $3 margaritas, $5.75 mojis
- Paddy Red's Irish Pub: $3 wells, $2.75 pints, $5 pitchers, $3.25 Long Islands
- Reata: $1 off wells / $1 off longnecks / $3 margaritas
- T&P Tavern: $2 domestic bottles, $2.75 wells, $4 select wines
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- Chef Tim Love: Despite Lonesome Dove fire, "we will reopen stronger"