Next Topic: Alejandro Borsani
November 8, 2012
800 Exposition Ave. , Dallas, TX
UT Dallas' artists residency in Deep Ellum, is launching a bi-weekly artist talk series, which is titled Next Topic. Each session will feature an artist and culminate with an in-depth discussions between artists, art enthusiasts, and art students and educators from across the Metroplex.
November 8 - Artist talk with Alejandro Borsani, moderated by Mona Kasra. Borsani is a new media artist whose work is an active exploration of the nature of perception and media representation. He holds a MFA in electronic arts from the Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute in Troy, New York and a MFA in electronic visualization from the School of Art and Design at the University of Illinois at Chicago. Borsani is currently teaching at the College of Visual Arts and Design (University of North Texas) and in the Creative Computation Program at the Meadows School of the Arts (Southern Methodist University).
These events are free and open to the public.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- The Amsterdam Bar: $1 off all drafts & wells
- Maracas Cocina Mexicana: $3.50 Skinny-ritas, $3.50 Frozen Margaritas, $3.50 well drinks
- Las Ranitas: 2 margaritas for $4.99
- Conspiracy Bar: $4 selected shots, $6.50 mojitos
- The Meridian Room: $1 off draughts / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic bottles
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy