JFK Tribute Opening
November 8, 2012
Main Street and West Eight Street , Fort Worth, TX
A public ceremony will formally open The JFK Tribute, a permanent open air exhibit built within a 1.5 acre site in Fort Worth where President John F. Kennedy presented his last speech to the general public on the morning of November 22, 1963. A ribbon cutting will follow 9 a.m. public unveiling of eight foot bronze sculpture of John F. Kennedy.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Reata: $1 off wells / $1 off longnecks / $3 margaritas
- Paddy Red's Irish Pub: $3 wells, $2.75 pints, $5 pitchers, $3.25 Long Islands
- T&P Tavern: $2 domestic bottles, $2.75 wells, $4 select wines
- Ojos Locos Sports Cantina: $1.95 domestic draft pints, half-price margaritas and mojitos, $1 off bottled cerveza, $2 off 60oz Balones, $5 off 100oz Balones
- Razzoo's Cajun Cafe: $2.25 domestic pints, $3 wells, $3.50 Frozen Hurrycanes and Mardi Ritas, $5 Hurrycane Rocks and Swamp Thangs, half-price appetizers
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally
- Theater review: As You Like It by Stolen Shakespeare Guild is foolish and fun