JFK Tribute Opening
November 8, 2012
Main Street and West Eight Street , Fort Worth, TX
A public ceremony will formally open The JFK Tribute, a permanent open air exhibit built within a 1.5 acre site in Fort Worth where President John F. Kennedy presented his last speech to the general public on the morning of November 22, 1963. A ribbon cutting will follow 9 a.m. public unveiling of eight foot bronze sculpture of John F. Kennedy.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Taverna: $3 Well Drinks, Draught Beer, Bellini, House Red & White Win
- Scat Jazz Lounge: $2.50 Texas beers, $2.50 domestic beers, $3.50 wells, $5 house martinis, $5 specialty martinis
- Taverna: $1 Bellinis and Mimosas
- Paddy Red's Irish Pub: $3 wells, $2.75 pints, $5 pitchers, $3.25 Long Islands
- T&P Tavern: $3 you-call-its (Crown and Down)
- Theater review: Woman in Black keeps audiences on edge
- Jack FM hosts beer, bourbon and barbecue festival in Fort Worth
- Amon Carter acquires "destination" portrait by American painter John Singer Sargent
- Theater review: Circle Theatre mounts a shocking and absurdly funny Exit, Pursued by a Bear
- South Korean transplant expands “Seoul-searching” dance group to Dallas