On the Run: Clodion’s Bacchanalian Figures
The Ninth Annual Michael L. Rosenberg Lecture
November 8, 2012
Join Anne Poulet, former director of the Frick Collection, for a discussion of the work of French sculptor Clodion, including two masterpieces in the Michael L. Rosenberg Collection. These terracotta sculptures of running bacchantes, followers of the Roman god Bacchus, are perfect examples of the artist's technical prowess and dynamism. Poulet has published widely on Clodion and curated important exhibitions of his sculpture at the Louvre Museum and the Frick Collection.
Included in general admission. Reserve your seat online at www.tickets.DallasMuseumofArt.org or by phone at 214-922-1818.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- Boxwood T & G: $1 off drafts, $5 featured wine, $5 featured craft cocktails, and $5 featured small plates
- St. Pete's Dancing Marlin: $2.50 domestics / $3.50 wells / $1 off wines
- Club Dada: $3 drafts
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Photos: Ever seen a bedroom closet with a coffee bar and refrigerator?
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre