On the Run: Clodion’s Bacchanalian Figures
The Ninth Annual Michael L. Rosenberg Lecture
November 8, 2012
Join Anne Poulet, former director of the Frick Collection, for a discussion of the work of French sculptor Clodion, including two masterpieces in the Michael L. Rosenberg Collection. These terracotta sculptures of running bacchantes, followers of the Roman god Bacchus, are perfect examples of the artist's technical prowess and dynamism. Poulet has published widely on Clodion and curated important exhibitions of his sculpture at the Louvre Museum and the Frick Collection.
Included in general admission. Reserve your seat online at www.tickets.DallasMuseumofArt.org or by phone at 214-922-1818.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Uptown Bar & Grill: $3 domestics / $4 imports / $4 drafts / $4 wells / $5 calls / $5 jager
- Place at Perry's: 1/2 off wines by the glass, $2 bottled beer, $4 draft, $8 martini
- Boxwood T & G: $1 off drafts, $5 featured wine, $5 featured craft cocktails, and $5 featured small plates
- Social House: $1 dollar off any draft beer, $1 dollar off wells, $2 off any wine by the glass, half-off Crown and Downs, half-off select appetizers, half-off all pizzas
- Sunset Lounge: $3 you-call-its
See more events classified as:
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July