Meet the Museum: Living History with Bill and Gayle Newman
November 9, 2012
to 12:30 PM
411 Elm St. , Dallas, TX
The Newmans were the closest civilian eyewitnesses to President Kennedy at the time of the fatal shot. They were interviewed on live television approximately fifteen minutes after the assassination.
Information submitted by a PegNews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- City Tavern: $2 domestic drafts, $3 wells / 1/2 off appetizers
- Enchilada's: $1 off all drinks
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day