The Big Bad Musical
November 9, 2012
A courtroom has never been more lively and fun than in The Big Bad Musical! You – the audience – are the jury, and you must decide the outcome of the biggest trial ever in the fairy-tale world! The notorious Big Bad Wolf is being slapped with a class-action lawsuit by storybooks of quirky characters who want to get even. As our wronged fairy tale characters testify, the wolf seems deserving of all that’s coming, but then Mr. Wolf makes a good case for himself. Was he born a criminal, or made one? Filled with songs, laughter and multiple endings that make every performance unique, this wickedly funny musical is one you’ll want to see over and over again!
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Theater review: Artisan Center Theater brings Jane Austen back to life with Emma
- Black Lab missing in Hurst area
- Theater review: Artisan Center Theater pays a rocking tribute to a '50s great in The Buddy Holly Story
- Theater review: Journey through dimensions with a clan of kids in A Wrinkle in Time
- Theater review: ONSTAGE's Assassins wilts, except for a few solid performances