Broadway’s Next H!T Musical
In the Bank of America Theatre
November 9, 2012
2351 Performance Drive , Richardson, TX
$37 - $40
"Broadway’s Next H!T Musical" abandons the same ol’ song and dance to create a brand new, fully improvised musical comedy every performance! Every lyric, melody and jazz hand is made up on the spot to create a show that is absolutely hilarious. The show’s first act is an award ceremony spotlighting songs based on audience-created song titles and the second act is the ENTIRE musical based on the winning song from act one.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Soulfish Grill: $1 off drafts and bottles, $2.75 wells, $3 Soulfish Margs, $4 wine, $6 signature drinks
- Fox and Hound English Pub & Grille: $2 Domestic Beer of the Month, $3 Import Beer of the Month, $4 Select U-call-its, $4 Three Olives Vodka
- SaWaDiKa Thai Zone: $2.99 bottles
- Russo's New York Coal-Fired Pizzeria: The entire wine list is half-price.
- SaWaDiKa Thai Zone: $1.99 beers
See more events classified as:
- Photos: Animal House moviegoers pull out paddles during Alamo Drafthouse showing
- Theater review: Spring-Heeled Jack vs. The Enigmatic Dr. Hu provides lackluster take on cult classic
- Model train expo chugs through Plano on Saturday
- Theater review: Richardson Theatre Center presents well-performed Witness for the Prosecution
- Photos: Peep the Alamo Drafthouse menu, plus see pics of the interior