Pegasus Plaza Outdoor Market (CANCELED)
November 9, 2012
to 3 PM
1500 Main Street , Dallas, TX
The July 26 market has been canceled due to rain.
Please join us from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and enjoy this urban space filled with live music, neighbors, families, and downtown employees all shopping side by side for fresh food, handmade crafts, vintage goods and more.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- Sambuca: Half priced cocktails, wines by the glass, pizzas and appetizers
- City Tavern: $2 domestic drafts, $3 wells / 1/2 off appetizers
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
- Enchilada's: $1 off all drinks
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy