Elegant Ghost and The Scar
Teatro Dallas' Days of the Dead
November 9, 2012
Elegant Ghost - Contemporary dance piece by DGDG Danielle Georgiou comes back to haunt you with a new choreography.
The Scar by Jorge Díaz - Friendship and deceit. Two friends have been marked emotionally and physically under the Pinochet regime. Tragic, Humorous, Macabre.
Visual artists will exhibit altars for the departed throughout the run.
November 3rd includes delicious Mexican Food, Bar & Special Talk on DOD followed by the show at 8 p.m.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- New restaurant Town Hearth expected to open in Design District in 2015
- Theater review: Experience the life of a slave and his helpless master in The Whipping Man
- Restaurant review: From view to menu, SER Steak & Spirits is no average steakhouse
- QuakeCon 2014 arrives at the Hilton Anatole early this year, July 17-20
- Body found in Turtle Creek Thursday