Elegant Ghost and The Scar
Teatro Dallas' Days of the Dead
November 9, 2012
Elegant Ghost - Contemporary dance piece by DGDG Danielle Georgiou comes back to haunt you with a new choreography.
The Scar by Jorge Díaz - Friendship and deceit. Two friends have been marked emotionally and physically under the Pinochet regime. Tragic, Humorous, Macabre.
Visual artists will exhibit altars for the departed throughout the run.
November 3rd includes delicious Mexican Food, Bar & Special Talk on DOD followed by the show at 8 p.m.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Design District's new bowling alley offers cheap play and craft beer
- New gallery, Trinity West Fine Art, sweeps into Design District