Elegant Ghost and The Scar
Teatro Dallas' Days of the Dead
November 9, 2012
Elegant Ghost - Contemporary dance piece by DGDG Danielle Georgiou comes back to haunt you with a new choreography.
The Scar by Jorge Díaz - Friendship and deceit. Two friends have been marked emotionally and physically under the Pinochet regime. Tragic, Humorous, Macabre.
Visual artists will exhibit altars for the departed throughout the run.
November 3rd includes delicious Mexican Food, Bar & Special Talk on DOD followed by the show at 8 p.m.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Restaurant review: New Campuzano Mexican Food spices up the gayborhood
- Grapevine Bar hosts Happy Hour barbecue on Sunday
- New additions to the Texas Veggie Fair: beer and Badu
- Restaurant review: DISH serves an unusual steak made of cauliflower
- Restaurant review: Pakpao in the Design District adds spice and sophistication to Thai food