Lone Star Film Festival - America’s Parking Lot
November 9, 2012
220 East Third Street , Fort Worth, TX
Pull up a front row seat with Tiger and Cy, two die-hard fans of 'America's Team', as they scramble to preserve their place in America's Parking Lot. When the Dallas Cowboys move to the first stadium built for a billion dollars, the shifting politics and economics of major league sports threaten to dissolve friendships and traditions, and force Tiger and Cy to make a costly choice to follow their beloved team.
Jonny Mars and Jason Wehling in attendance
Information from the festival's website
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Taverna: Half-price bottles of wine with purchase from regular menu or specials board
- T&P Tavern: $2 domestic bottles, $2.75 wells, $4 select wines
- Ojos Locos Sports Cantina: $1.95 domestic draft pints, half-price margaritas and mojitos, $1 off bottled cerveza, $2 off 60oz Balones, $5 off 100oz Balones
- Jake's Hamburgers: $3 calls / $2 domestic bottles / $3 schooners / $2 cosmos & appletinis
- Razzoo's Cajun Cafe: $2.25 domestic pints, $3 wells, $3.50 Frozen Hurrycanes and Mardi Ritas, $5 Hurrycane Rocks and Swamp Thangs, half-price appetizers
- Review: Dedicated hopheads braved the cold at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- 15 hilariously-named beers at Fort Worth's Untapped festival
- Theater review: All’s Well That Ends Well provides both light-hearted comedy and thoughtful reflection
- Theater review: Into the Woods creatively interprets childhood tales
- Theater review: Bank Job takes toilet humor literally