Opening Reception - Latino Artists: Highlights from the AT&T Art Collection
November 9, 2012
to 8 PM
2600 Live Oak Street , Dallas, TX
This exhibition presents a selection of artwork by Latino artists from the AT&T Art Collection. Artists in the collection hail from Colombia to California; the artwork represents a wide array of media, style and subject matter, truly encapsulating the diverse backgrounds and influences that inform the Latino experience.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- The Fairmont Dallas: Half-price signature cocktails & complimentary hors d'oeuvres
- Ten Sports Grill: $3 top ten martinis / $2 mimosas / $2.50 frozen margaritas
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- St. Pete's Dancing Marlin: $2.50 domestics / $3.50 wells / $1 off wines
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy