Opening Reception - Latino Artists: Highlights from the AT&T Art Collection
November 9, 2012
to 8 PM
2600 Live Oak Street , Dallas, TX
This exhibition presents a selection of artwork by Latino artists from the AT&T Art Collection. Artists in the collection hail from Colombia to California; the artwork represents a wide array of media, style and subject matter, truly encapsulating the diverse backgrounds and influences that inform the Latino experience.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
- Palomino European Bistro: $4 select beers / $4 select wines / $5 Guinness & Stella Artois / $5 cranberry mojito, pomegranate margarita and candied apple drop
- The Idle Rich Pub: $1 off all drafts, house drinks, wells, and calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- West End Pub: $3 wells / $3-5 draft pints / $4.25 margaritas / $3.50 wine / $4 craft beer of the month pint
- July Alley: $1 domestic beers
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair