Ex Mus: An Experimental Music Concert Series
November 9, 2012
800 Exposition Ave. , Dallas, TX
CentralTrak is launching an experimental music concert series that will highlight the works of both local and international composers and musicians.
On November 9, 2012 at 8 p.m. in the CentralTrak gallery, the collective of experimental musicians Andrew Jordan Miller, Jonathan Jackson, Chaz Underriner and Martian Back will kick off the series with their interpretations of Anatassis Phillippakopoulous, a contempoarary Greek composer.
The concert series, titled "ex mus," will approach music as sound design rather than as melodic entertainment. Concerts will become performance, improvisation and sonic art.
All events are free and open to the public.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling