Ex Mus: An Experimental Music Concert Series
November 9, 2012
800 Exposition Ave. , Dallas, TX
CentralTrak is launching an experimental music concert series that will highlight the works of both local and international composers and musicians.
On November 9, 2012 at 8 p.m. in the CentralTrak gallery, the collective of experimental musicians Andrew Jordan Miller, Jonathan Jackson, Chaz Underriner and Martian Back will kick off the series with their interpretations of Anatassis Phillippakopoulous, a contempoarary Greek composer.
The concert series, titled "ex mus," will approach music as sound design rather than as melodic entertainment. Concerts will become performance, improvisation and sonic art.
All events are free and open to the public.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Las Ranitas: 2 margaritas for $4.99
- St. Pete's Dancing Marlin: $2.50 domestics / $3.50 wells / $1 off wines
- The Meridian Room: $1 off draughts / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic bottles
- The Meridian Room: $2.50 champagne drinks / $4 Bloody Marys
- Angry Dog: $2.50 domestics, $3.50 premium beers, $3 wine and $2.50 wells
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy