The Civic League Holiday Tour of Homes 2012
November 9, 2012
to 4 PM
East Belt Line Road and Clint Street , Carrollton, TX
$15 - $18
After a 1908 flood destroyed many of the earliest Carrollton homes, new homes were built on a hill just north of the Carrollton downtown area and became known as Carrollton Heights. The 2012 tour will include Craftsman, Prairie and Ranch style homes in this area built between 1910 and 1988, all beautifully restored or updated for modern use. The homes are only steps from one another and parking will be available nearby.
Tickets are $15 in advance or $18 at the door. One ticket allows access to all five homes. Tickets may be purchased from any Civic League member or at any of the homes on the Tour.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Firefighters battle paper fire in 100-degree weather
- New kayaking company offers adventures on the Trinity
- Theater review: Accompany a father on a journey between religion and culture in Fiddler on the Roof
- Police seek information about July 6 fatality on I-35E in Carrollton
- Photos: Volkswagens compete for "best display of rust" and "best survivor"