November 9, 2012
Avenue Q is a laugh-out-loud musical that tells the timeless story of a recent college grad named Princeton who moves into a shabby New York apartment all the way out on Avenue Q. There, he meets Kate (the girl next door), Rod (the Republican), Trekkie (the internet sexpert), Lucy the slut (need we say more?), and other colorful types who help Princeton finally discover his purpose in life!
A musical by Robert Lopez, Jeff Marx, and Jeff Whitty. In partnership with Dallas Puppet Theater.
For Mature Audiences
Saturday, March 30, at 2:30 p.m. - Tickets are $10 in honor of the 100th performance.
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
These users are fans:
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Urban Taco: Half-price select draft beers, $5 house margaritas, $5 house mojitos, free salsa trio with alcohol purchase
- Max's Wine Dive: $3 select Texas beers, $5 select glasses of wine, half-price select bottles of wine
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
- The Quarter Bar: $2 Wells, $2 Domestics & $4 House Wine
- The Idle Rich Pub: $1 off all drafts, house drinks, wells, and calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
See more events classified as:
- Erykah Badu headlines free July 26 concert in Dallas -- if you can get in
- Former Dogfish Head brewer will take reigns as Deep Ellum's brewmaster
- Photos: Check out these pimped out rides from the Dallas Dub car show
- Breaking news: Frankie's sports bar in Uptown Dallas closed
- UPDATED: Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. adds lunch menu