November 10, 2012
4980 Belt Line Road , #250 , Dallas, TX
In addition to performing regularly in clubs and colleges throughout the country, Davidoff was recently named as one of VARIETY’S top 10 TO WATCH. He is a regular at the “Chelsea Lately” round table on E! Dov has most notably starred opposite Mark Wahlberg in the film “Invincible,” is seen on any number of TV shows, and co-starred with Jeff Goldblum in the NBC drama “Raines.” Davidoff has been seen on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno,” “Jimmy Kimmel Live” and “Last Call with Carson Daly.” He is also a regular fixture on COMEDY CENTRAL, starring in his own half-hour comedy special, as well as appearing on “Chappelle’s Show,” and “Premium Blend.”
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Sherlock's Pub: $2.25 wells, $2.25 select domestic drafts, $2.75 house wine, $8 select domestic pitchers, $9 Shiner and Michelob Ultra pitchers
- Memphis: $1 off mixed drinks, $2.50 domestics and longnecks
- Blue Mesa Grill: $2.25 draft beer, $4 wells, $4 large blue margaritas, $4 mojitos, $4 martinis, $4 house wine, $4 sangria blue swirl, $4 sangria
- May Dragon Chinese Restaurant: $1 off everything
- The Londoner: $2.50 domestic bottles, $3 Import Bottles, $3 wells, $4 House wines, $4.50 Import Drafts, $5 Premium Drafts
See more events classified as:
- Photos: Vintage aircraft wowed families at Cavanaugh Flight Museum's Fall Fly Days
- Casting call: GSN's American Bible Challenge seeks holy braniacs
- Theater review: WTT's Red Hot Patriot sizzles with wit and wisdom
- Eat your way through Addison Oktoberfest 2013 with this food guide
- Polka Dot Bakery in Addison offers sweets, lunch, and wine