The Dead Man’s Dash
November 10, 2012
to 3 PM
13055 Cleveland Gibbs Rd. , Roanoke, TX
The Dead Man’s Dash is a zombie apocalyptic 5K mud run. Runners will avoid the zombies while tackling grueling obstacles. The race starts at 9:00AM and will have a new wave every thirty (30) minutes.
Come alone or with a group. We encourage you to dress up. All runners who wish to run with a group must have everyone in the group register for the same wave. There will be prizes throughout the day for the best costumes.
Runners will receive a life belt (similar to a flag football belt, once the flags are all gone you’re infected), a T-shirt, and a medal.
Zombies will receive a professional zombie makeover, a T-shirt, and a medal.
Volunteers will receive a T-shirt and a goodie bag.
Proceeds go to the Susan G. Komen Foundation, the RMS Listener Foundation, the Humane Society of North Texas, and the Birdville High Wrestling Team.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
- Best Little Brewfest in Texas expects crowds, challenges, new crafts
- Female Calico cat lost at Roanoke apartment complex
- Video: Insane trick-shot artists Dude Perfect make hoops at Texas Motor Speedway
- Is Cowboy Chow's transformation in Roanoke into a taco joint too late?
- Video: Texas Motor Speedway slugfest gives NASCAR fans action in the infield