November 10, 2012
Art Con’s so-not-silent auction will have works created by more than 150 artists on 18-inch by 18-inch plywood boards, and the bids start at $20. Pieces have sold for hundreds of dollars at previous shows due to the caliber of local artists and the auctioneers working hard to keep audience members bidding. After seven years in West Dallas, Art Conspiracy moves to the Dallas Design District this year. Burning Hotels, Blackstone Rangers, and Daniel Hart will perform on a stage designed by artist Edward Ruiz. The beneficiaries are Girls Rock Dallas and the ceramics program at W.T. White Academy of Visual and Performing Arts.
Photo by Can Turkyilmaz
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- Stoneleigh P: $2.75 drafts, $3.50 wells
- Ten Sports Grill: $3 top ten martinis / $2 mimosas / $2.50 frozen margaritas
- Five Sixty: Five varying drink options for $5.60 each
- West End Pub: $3 wells / $3-5 draft pints / $4.25 margaritas / $3.50 wine / $4 craft beer of the month pint
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million
- Comedy review: Hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv
- Wing Bucket to open in Downtown Dallas, with PB&J wings on menu
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park