2012 Travel and Adventure Show
November 10, 2012
to 5 PM
650 South Griffin Street , Dallas, TX
Free - $15
Hear from travel celebrities like Samantha Brown and learn about exotic dream destinations or the perfect spot for a weekend get-away or a cooking demonstration from Top Chef season 7 fan favorite, Tiffany Derry. Try free activities from Bubble Rollers to zip-lining and rock wall climbing. Tickets are $9 online with promotional code "DAPR" or $15 at the door, kids 16 or younger get in free.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- T.G.I. Friday's: $2 Red Stripes
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- Ten Sports Grill: $15 domestic beer buckets / $3 bloody mary / $2 mimosa
- Hoffbrau Steaks: $2 beer on tap
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $$2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Photos: Homegrown hopmasters debut new beers at Brew Riot in Oak Cliff
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million