2012 Travel and Adventure Show
November 10, 2012
to 5 PM
650 S. Griffin St. , Dallas, TX
Free - $15
Hear from travel celebrities like Samantha Brown and learn about exotic dream destinations or the perfect spot for a weekend get-away or a cooking demonstration from Top Chef season 7 fan favorite, Tiffany Derry. Try free activities from Bubble Rollers to zip-lining and rock wall climbing. Tickets are $9 online with promotional code "DAPR" or $15 at the door, kids 16 or younger get in free.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine
- Enchilada's: $1 off all drinks
- Dallas Comedy House: $3 Wells, $3 Domestics, $4 Wine
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- Gator's Croc & Roc: $2.75 domestic drafts, $2 off frozen drinks / 1/2 price appetizers at the bar
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- See new Toadies documentary Monday at the Kessler
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger