November 10, 2012
3511 Oak Lawn Avenue , Dallas, TX
Dinner will include an amuse-bouche; authentic, three-mountain cheese fondue with salamis, bread and fruit; green salad; and a dessert of locally made chocolate truffles. Also included is a glass of sparkling wine to start or end your evening. Other wine and beer is available for purchase by the glass or bottle.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Nosh Euro Bistro: $4 domestics / $5 select imports / $6 select glasses of wine / $5 cocktails
- Komali: $3 off glasses of wine / $7 specialty drinks / $1 off beers / $5 house margaritas
- McKinney Avenue Tavern: $1 off
- Eddie V's Prime Seafood (Dallas): $5 Margaritas, $5 Mojitos, $5 Martinis, $5 select wines, $1 off all drinks
- Max's Wine Dive: $3 select Texas beers, $5 select glasses of wine, half-price select bottles of wine
See more events classified as:
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to