November 10, 2012
3511 Oak Lawn Ave. , Dallas, TX
Dinner will include an amuse-bouche; authentic, three-mountain cheese fondue with salamis, bread and fruit; green salad; and a dessert of locally made chocolate truffles. Also included is a glass of sparkling wine to start or end your evening. Other wine and beer is available for purchase by the glass or bottle.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- DISH Restaurant and Lounge: $2 off Specialty Cocktails; $3 all Call Drinks; $3 Domestic Beers; $4 Import Beers; Reduced Priced Select Appetizers
- Urban Taco: Half-price select draft beers, $5 house margaritas, $5 house mojitos, free salsa trio with alcohol purchase
- Christies Sports Bar: $2.75 domestics, $3.25 wells / free buffet
- The Quarter Bar: $2 Wells, $2 Domestics & $4 House Wine
- Village Burger Bar: $3.25 premium Village Margaritas
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Sarah Jaffe added to stacked Homegrown Fest lineup
- New restaurant Town Hearth expected to open in Design District in 2015