“Oswald Has Been Shot!” Memories from November 24, 1963
November 10, 2012
to 3 PM
411 Elm Street , Dallas, TX
$15 - $23
Hear from five individuals who witnessed or reported the shooting of Lee Harvey Oswald by nightclub owner Jack Ruby on November 24, 1963. Panelists include reporters Bob Huffaker, Gary DeLaune and Fred Rheinstein, police detective James Leavelle, and photographer Bob Jackson, who took the award-winning photograph. Moderated by WFAA-TV's Gloria Campos.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Pictured: In this Nov. 24, 1963 file photo, Lee Harvey Oswald, accused assassin of President John F. Kennedy, reacts as Dallas night club owner Jack Ruby, foreground, shoots at him from point blank range in a corridor of Dallas police headquarters. Photo by AP Photo/Dallas Times-Herald, Bob Jackson, File
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Hickory House: $1.50 all beers
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics / $3 select canned beers / $3 Firefly
- Miguel's Cantina: $3.50 original margaritas / $1 off fruit margaritas / $2.95 wells / $2.95 Mexican beers / $2.50 domestics
- The Living Room Bar: Yappy Hour Tuesdays: A dog gets you half off specially themed cocktails normally running $10 to $12
- Tuk Tuk Asian Cuisine: $3 beer, $3.50 wine