“Oswald Has Been Shot!” Memories from November 24, 1963
November 10, 2012
to 3 PM
411 Elm St. , Dallas, TX
$15 - $23
Hear from five individuals who witnessed or reported the shooting of Lee Harvey Oswald by nightclub owner Jack Ruby on November 24, 1963. Panelists include reporters Bob Huffaker, Gary DeLaune and Fred Rheinstein, police detective James Leavelle, and photographer Bob Jackson, who took the award-winning photograph. Moderated by WFAA-TV's Gloria Campos.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Pictured: In this Nov. 24, 1963 file photo, Lee Harvey Oswald, accused assassin of President John F. Kennedy, reacts as Dallas night club owner Jack Ruby, foreground, shoots at him from point blank range in a corridor of Dallas police headquarters. Photo by AP Photo/Dallas Times-Herald, Bob Jackson, File
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
- Ten Sports Grill: $15 domestic beer buckets / $3 bloody mary / $2 mimosa
- RJ Mexican Cuisine: $4.00 Margaritas
- T.G.I. Friday's: $4 Long Island Iced Tea & signature margaritas, $3 premium pint features, $2 domestic pint features, $1 premiums
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy
- Get a behind-the-scenes look at video game development at Gearbox Community Day