“Oswald Has Been Shot!” Memories from November 24, 1963
November 10, 2012
to 3 PM
411 Elm St. , Dallas, TX
$15 - $23
Hear from five individuals who witnessed or reported the shooting of Lee Harvey Oswald by nightclub owner Jack Ruby on November 24, 1963. Panelists include reporters Bob Huffaker, Gary DeLaune and Fred Rheinstein, police detective James Leavelle, and photographer Bob Jackson, who took the award-winning photograph. Moderated by WFAA-TV's Gloria Campos.
Information submitted by a Pegnews.com user
Pictured: In this Nov. 24, 1963 file photo, Lee Harvey Oswald, accused assassin of President John F. Kennedy, reacts as Dallas night club owner Jack Ruby, foreground, shoots at him from point blank range in a corridor of Dallas police headquarters. Photo by AP Photo/Dallas Times-Herald, Bob Jackson, File
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Enchilada's: $1 off all drinks
- Dakota's Steakhouse: $$2 Bud Light draft, $2.50 margaritas, $3 well drinks, $3.50 Bellinis, $3.50 house wines
- Cadillac Bar: $1 off beer, wells and margaritas
- Sonny Bryan's Smokehouse: $2 drafts and $2.50 wine
- Iron Cactus: $3 all beer, $3 all wells, $3 small house margaritas, $3 house wines, $5 Mexican Martinis, $5 Texas Teas
- Theater review: Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer at the Majestic is just plain phenomenal
- Theater review: Controversial and raunchy, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told tries to find God
- Sir Elton John rockets to Dallas in March 2014
- Good timing: Ice skating rink opens Friday at Klyde Warren Park
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas