Target Saturday Schedule
November 10, 2012
to 4 PM
2600 Live Oak Street , Dallas, TX
This bilingual plays tells the story of Mexican poetess Sor Juana Inés de la Cruz, who lived in Mexico during the 1600's when women were discouraged from reading and writing. Through perseverance, Sor Juana overcame many obstacles to become the most celebrated poet in Mexico's history. Highly imaginative, using movement, puppets and audience interaction, Juana Inés: The Child Who Loved To Read is a great example to children of all ages.
11 a.m. - 1 p.m. Clay Workshop - Tree of Life and Mini Piñatas
11:30 a.m. - 12 p.m. Storytime
12 - 1 p.m. Juana Ines: The Child Who Loved to Read with Cara Mía Theatre Co.
12-4 p.m. Tango classes with Tango North Dallas
1 - 3 p.m. Printmaking
3 - 4 p.m. Booker T. Washington Mariachis
Programs offered during Target Second Saturday are free thanks to the generous support of Target
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
See more events classified as:
- UPDATED: Austin's Houndstooth Coffee heads to
- Joule Hotel expansion brings cocktails, fashion, food to downtown Dallas
- Omni Hotel in Dallas becomes drive-in movie theater for one night
- Not-so-polite play Profanity premieres September 10 at Undermain Theatre
- Photos: Oh yes, Dallas has its own Naked Cowboy