Target Saturday Schedule
November 10, 2012
to 4 PM
2600 Live Oak Street , Dallas, TX
This bilingual plays tells the story of Mexican poetess Sor Juana Inés de la Cruz, who lived in Mexico during the 1600's when women were discouraged from reading and writing. Through perseverance, Sor Juana overcame many obstacles to become the most celebrated poet in Mexico's history. Highly imaginative, using movement, puppets and audience interaction, Juana Inés: The Child Who Loved To Read is a great example to children of all ages.
11 a.m. - 1 p.m. Clay Workshop - Tree of Life and Mini Piñatas
11:30 a.m. - 12 p.m. Storytime
12 - 1 p.m. Juana Ines: The Child Who Loved to Read with Cara Mía Theatre Co.
12-4 p.m. Tango classes with Tango North Dallas
1 - 3 p.m. Printmaking
3 - 4 p.m. Booker T. Washington Mariachis
Programs offered during Target Second Saturday are free thanks to the generous support of Target
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Conspiracy Bar: $4 selected shots, $6.50 mojitos
- Tate's: $4 select craft draft beers, $4 glasses of featured red and white wines, $4 well drinks
- TePheJez: changes weekly
- Christies Sports Bar: $2.75 domestics, $3.25 wells / free buffet
- One Eyed Penguin: $3 wells / $3 domestics / $7 "Waddle with a Sailor"
See more events classified as:
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair
- Photos: Dallas Heritage Village Charleston'd its way through history on Saturday