Target Saturday Schedule
November 10, 2012
to 4 PM
2600 Live Oak Street , Dallas, TX
This bilingual plays tells the story of Mexican poetess Sor Juana Inés de la Cruz, who lived in Mexico during the 1600's when women were discouraged from reading and writing. Through perseverance, Sor Juana overcame many obstacles to become the most celebrated poet in Mexico's history. Highly imaginative, using movement, puppets and audience interaction, Juana Inés: The Child Who Loved To Read is a great example to children of all ages.
11 a.m. - 1 p.m. Clay Workshop - Tree of Life and Mini Piñatas
11:30 a.m. - 12 p.m. Storytime
12 - 1 p.m. Juana Ines: The Child Who Loved to Read with Cara Mía Theatre Co.
12-4 p.m. Tango classes with Tango North Dallas
1 - 3 p.m. Printmaking
3 - 4 p.m. Booker T. Washington Mariachis
Programs offered during Target Second Saturday are free thanks to the generous support of Target
Information from venue
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Press Box Grill: $2.75 domestic draft beer, $3.50 well drinks, $4 glasses of wine, $11 pitchers of domestic draft beer
- The Mason Bar: $3 Draughts, $4 Calls, $5 House Wine and Champagne, half-price burgers and share plates
- Sambuca: Half priced cocktails, wines by the glass, pizzas and appetizers
- Reno's Chop Shop Saloon: $3.50 wells, $2.00-$3.00 Domestics & more
- Jorge's Tex-Mex Cafe: $6 house margaritas / $5 wells / $5 house wines / $4 import beers / $3 domestic beers
See more events classified as:
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling
- Review: Queen musical We Will Rock You has just the right camp and swagger