Avery Brewing Company Beer Brunch
part of Dallas Beer Week
November 10, 2012
2917 Fairmount Street , Dallas, TX
Beer Brunch starts at 11 a.m. $65 per person gets you 4 courses and 5 beers. Additionally, brunch attendees will be allowed to order 1 beer from the Tap Takeover menu before we open to the public.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Centric: $1 off all wells, beers, house merlot, cabernet and chardonnay
- Urban Taco: Half-price select draft beers, $5 house margaritas, $5 house mojitos, free salsa trio with alcohol purchase
- Malai Kitchen: $3 beers (draft and bottle), $5 specialty Thai-Vietnamese inspired cocktails
- Sambuca: Half priced cocktails, wines by the glass, pizzas and appetizers
- The Place at Perry's: 1/2 off wines by the glass, $2 bottled beer, $4 draft, $8 martini
- Video: Dirk honored in NBA Finals commercial
- Dogged pursuit of fun leads pet owners to Deep Ellum's Bark Park
- Theater review: DSM's glittering production of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert never "drags"
- Four Corners Brewery hosts Texas barbecue royalty on May 25
- Did you know Mary Suhm was a high school beauty queen in Beaumont? 10 things about her: