Avery Brewing Company Beer Brunch
part of Dallas Beer Week
November 10, 2012
2917 Fairmount Street , Dallas, TX
Beer Brunch starts at 11 a.m. $65 per person gets you 4 courses and 5 beers. Additionally, brunch attendees will be allowed to order 1 beer from the Tap Takeover menu before we open to the public.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
- Neo Pizza Napoletana by Olivella's: $2 domestic beers, $2 wells, $2 frozen drinks
- Morton's, The Steakhouse: Power Hour - $5 select wines by glass, $4 select beers, special cocktail of the day
- Boxwood T & G: $1 off drafts, $5 featured wine, $5 featured craft cocktails, and $5 featured small plates
- Place at Perry's: 1/2 off wines by the glass, $2 bottled beer, $4 draft, $8 martini
- Sambuca: Half priced cocktails, wines by the glass, pizzas and appetizers
- Before Miley's Dallas concert: She promises "every show is going to be different"
- Remember the Bud Light Hotel in Dallas at Super Bowl? It's back for Final Four
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers