Avery Brewing Company Tap Takeover
part of Dallas Beer Week
November 10, 2012
to 5:30 PM
2917 Fairmount Street , Dallas, TX
Tap Takeover begins at 12:30PM. 20+ Avery Beers on draft a number of which will be making their TX debut. Avery has called it, "the biggest event we've ever done in Texas". First time in TX - Double Dry-Hopped IPA, Double Dry-Hopped Dugana, Tweak, Out of Sight, Lilikoi Kepolo, Uberschwein, & Ale to the Chief
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Primebar: $3 Texas Pints
- Manny's Uptown Tex-Mex Restaurante: $4.25 house margaritas / $2.75 domestics / $3 imports
- Avanti Restaurant Fountain Place: $2.50 Domestic Beers, $3.50 Imported Beers, $4.50 House Wine
- Dream Cafe: Half off French bottles
- Arcodoro & Pomodoro Ristoranti Italiani: $4 12 oz. Moretti Birra, $5 Bellini, $6 16 oz. Moretti Birra, $7 Pinot Grigio, $7 Chanti, $7 Barbera, $8.50 well drinks / free finger foods
See more events classified as:
- Grab brunch with fierce ladies at drag event Sunday at DISH
- Looking for dinner and a game of bocce? Try Samar by Stephan Pyles
- Dallas Beer Kitchen promises "rare, hard to find" brews on Lowest Greenville
- Transit Bicycle Co. relocates to Lower Greenville
- Creepy rendering of Big Tex shows he's almost ready for the State Fair