Avery Brewing Company Tap Takeover
part of Dallas Beer Week
November 10, 2012
to 5:30 PM
2917 Fairmount Street , Dallas, TX
Tap Takeover begins at 12:30PM. 20+ Avery Beers on draft a number of which will be making their TX debut. Avery has called it, "the biggest event we've ever done in Texas". First time in TX - Double Dry-Hopped IPA, Double Dry-Hopped Dugana, Tweak, Out of Sight, Lilikoi Kepolo, Uberschwein, & Ale to the Chief
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- The Ginger Man: pint night - buy featured beer, keep the glass
- JR's Bar & Grill: $1.25 Schnapps Tooters, jello shots & cherry bombs / $2.25 wells / $3.25 domestic longnecks / $3.25 calls / $4.25 premium drinks & premium drafts
- Ocean Prime: $7 select wines by the glass / $7 select cocktails / $3 domestics / $4 imports
- Renfield's Corner: $1 off draughts / $1 off house drinks / $1 off wells / $1 off calls / $2.50 domestic longnecks
- The Library Bar: $5 house wines / $3 domestics / $4 imports / $7 Library exclusive cocktails
See more events classified as:
- Neil Young returns to the Meyerson in April
- Mysterious restaurant called Remedy to open on Greenville Avenue
- Theater review: We Will Rock You will blow your mind, and your speakers
- OMG: Adam Lambert and Queen will rock Dallas, together, in July
- Theater review: The [Expletive] with the Hat is masterful and funny, wise and appalling