Avery Brewing Company Tap Takeover
part of Dallas Beer Week
November 10, 2012
to 5:30 PM
2917 Fairmount Street , Dallas, TX
Tap Takeover begins at 12:30PM. 20+ Avery Beers on draft a number of which will be making their TX debut. Avery has called it, "the biggest event we've ever done in Texas". First time in TX - Double Dry-Hopped IPA, Double Dry-Hopped Dugana, Tweak, Out of Sight, Lilikoi Kepolo, Uberschwein, & Ale to the Chief
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
Here are some nearby...
Places to eat:
- Truluck's: half-price cocktails and 25% off all bottles of wine
- El Fenix Mexican Restaurant: $6 margaritas; $1 off all liquor
- Primo's Bar & Grille: $3 house margaritas
- Manny's Uptown Tex-Mex Restaurante: $4.25 house margaritas / $2.75 domestics / $3 imports
- The Common Table: $1 off Imperial pints, $1 off bottled beer, $1 off cocktail creations, $1 off wells
See more events classified as:
- First look: Read Contemporary shows obscure work by emerging Aboriginal artists
- Photos: Design District's artsy new vino retailer, The Wine Poste, opened grandly on Saturday
- Paleo-inspired restaurant HG Sply Co. opens May 21 on Lower Greenville
- Dallas Symphony Orchestra maestro is selling Ritz home for $2.9 million
- Comedy review: Hilarious men of Whose Live Anyway? heckle Dallas with raunchy improv