Franconia Brewing Co. Dallas Beer Week Kickoff Party
November 10, 2012
to 4 PM
495 McKinney Parkway , McKinney, TX
$15 gets you four beer tickets and a brewery glass. $10 from every ticket sold goes to the Dallas Burrito Project and Fort Worth Burrito Project, a great cause to provide delicious burritos to the homeless.
Donnie Nelson will be in attendance and he's bringing some swag, a mechanical bull, and possibly some Mavs players.
Available brews: Kolsch, Dunkel, Wheat, Amber, Sarah's Dark Side (one of only 3 remaining kegs), Oak Aged Fall'N Bock, 2011 Winter Wheat.
Did you go? Tell us about it.
No users have favorited this yet. Be the first!
- Coffee Squared in McKinney adds sweetener with new bakery counter
- Indie rockers Sons of Fathers to play intimate show April 17 in McKinney
- Orisons Art & Framing features live art-making at McKinney Arts in Bloom
- McKinney spa will soon offer rare laser-free tattoo removal
- MISD will host largest local Special Olympics meet in the Southwest